Prayer For Healing with Scriptures

 




Prayer for Healing

 Father I come to you in the Name of Jesus to obtain grace to help in time of need, Jesus you are my great physician, you are my healer, I have confidence in your word which is life and health to my flesh. I stand upon your word that by your stripes I was healed. I resist Satan, sickness and disease; I command them to leave my body now in Jesus Name. Jesus is Lord over my life and the same Spirit that raised Jesus from dead lives on the inside of me quickening and bringing to life every part of my mortal body. I command any sickness or disease in my body to die from the root in Jesus Name and I lose healing to my body right now in Jesus Name. I command every visible symptom of sickness to leave now in Jesus Name. I cast out any demon behind this sickness now in Jesus Name. Jesus sent His word and healed me and delivered me from destruction, the price for my healing has been paid for by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, my body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and no demon of sickness has any right to stay in my body. Thank you Lord for giving me divine health, I will live a life free from the curse of sickness in the Name of Jesus, Amen.

 

Scriptures to Meditate on Healing

 

For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh. (Proverbs 4:22).

He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions. (Psalms 107:20).

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. (Isaiah 53:5).

when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously: Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. (1 Peter 2:24).                                                                                                                                              The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. (John 10:10).

Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree. (Galatians 3:13).

O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me. (Psalm 30:2).





Comments

Post a Comment