Prayer For Forgiveness with Scriptures

 



Prayer for Forgiveness

 

Father in the Name of Jesus Christ, I come boldly to the throne of grace because of the shed blood of my savior Jesus Christ, thank you Lord for forgiving all my sins and cleansing me from all unrighteousness. I praise you Lord for forgiving all my iniquities and transgressions, taking care of my past and guaranteeing my future and you remember my sins no more. Help me Lord to also forgive the ones that have offended me in any way as you Lord has forgiven me. I forgive and release anyone who has offended me, hurt me, broken my heart; I cast out of me all bitterness, hatred, anger, un-forgiveness in the mighty Name of Jesus Christ. Holy Spirit, give me a tender heart and rid any grudges I held against people, I refuse to curse but to bless people that have hurt me. I ask you Lord to give me power to stop re-playing the horrific scene of what was done to me in the past; I reject the enemy’s scheme to keep me fighting the same battle over and over. I declare that I am a victor over un-forgiveness and not a victim. I receive healing from any sickness that may have come upon me because of un-forgiveness. Thank you Lord for the grace to be liberated with joy of the Lord, I receive the power to move forward from today in Jesus Name, Amen.

 

Scriptures to Meditate on Forgiveness



 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins. (Colossians 1:12-14)

 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses. (Mark 11:25-26)

 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye. (Colossians 3:13)

 For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great.
Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me; for I am desolate and afflicted.
 The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.
 Look upon mine affliction and my pain; and forgive all my sins. (psalms 25:11, 16-18)

 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more (Hebrews 8:12)

 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. (Isaiah 1:18)

 I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins. (Isaiah 43:25)

 

 

 


 


Comments

  1. Yes do not forget to pray to forgive the ones that have offended you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment