Prayer on knowing the will of God with Scriptures

 



Prayer to Know the Will of God

Father I come to you in Jesus Name, Lord you know the plans that you have for my life before the foundation of the world, help me Lord to know my destiny and discern your plan for my life in Jesus Name. I declare that I am led by the voice of the Good Shepherd as the Holy Spirit guides me into what my heavenly Father has for me. I declare that God’s divine plan will be made manifest to me and I walk in God’s grace to do His will. I will not stray from the will of God for my life but will be guided by the Holy Spirit into the truth God has for me. Oh Lord, direct my steps at all times and let me bear fruit in every good work. I refuse to walk in deception but in understanding of the ways of God. I will not labor in vain but enter God’s rest with divine insight into the ways and purposes of God. I will not be drawn away from what is not God’s counsel for my life but every good thing God has deposited in me will begin to come forth in Jesus Name, Amen.


 Scriptures to Meditate on Knowing the Will of God

 

And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight. (1 John 3:22).

Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. (Jeremiah 33:3).

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6).

All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies. (Psalm 25:10).                                                                         And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left. (Isaiah 30:21).

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. (Jeremiah 29:11).


Comments

  1. Very good scriptures especially Proverbs 3:5-6 and Jeremiah 33:3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment