Prayer For Overcoming Addictions with Scriptures

 



Prayer For Overcoming Addictions

 

Father I come to you in the Name of Jesus, I thank you Lord for giving me total victory over addictions for sin shall no longer have dominion over me. I thank God for the satisfaction that the Holy Spirit brings to my life. I receive my deliverance from compulsions and dependency on alcohol, nicotine, drugs , caffeine, sexual addictions, gambling, insatiable appetite etc and I declare that Satan no longer have dominion over my life in Jesus Name. I thank God for setting me free from the power of the evil one and I declare that unclean spirits will not be able to bind me. I declare that I walk in peace and not controlled by circumstances, sin shall no longer have dominion over my life. I command these addictions broken over my life, every yokes be destroyed for greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I pray for grace to live a life of discipline and supernatural strength to overcome. I bring my body, soul and spirit under the control of the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit cleanse my thought life, I am set free from every evil force driving me in Jesus Name, Amen.

 

Scriptures to Meditate on Overcoming Addictions

 

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9).

He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions. (Psalm 107:20).

I removed his shoulder from the burden: his hands were delivered from the pots. (Psalm 81:6).

Then they cried unto the LORD in their trouble, and he delivered them out of their distresses. (Psalm 107:6).

And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing. (Isaiah 10:27).

 


Comments

  1. There is many forms of addiction that we do not realize we are addicted to.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment