Prayer For Deliverance with Scriptures

 




Prayer for Deliverance

 

Father I come to you in the Name of Jesus Christ, Jesus you are the source of my deliverance and I confess you as Lord over my life, I renounce all influences of Satan in my life, I confess all my sins to you (mention the sins), I repent of every sin that have given Satan entrance into my life and I plead the blood of Jesus over them. Thank you Lord for your finished work on the cross of Calvary. Thank you for delivering me from all works of darkness. You Lord have given me authority over works of darkness, I exercise my authority in the Name of Jesus, and I command every demonic stronghold in my life to leave right now in Jesus Name. I declare that no weapon formed against me shall prosper. I stand upon my authority as a blood bought child of the Most High God and reverse every generational curse on my finances, family, marriage, children, career, business, health, spouse and everything concerning my life by the blood of Jesus. I plead the blood of Jesus against any molestation of the devil, I bind every curse, spell, divination, incantation, hex, jinx pronounced against me and I release God’s blessing and favor upon my life in the Name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

 

Scriptures to Meditate on Deliverance

 

Teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies. (psalm 27:11).

Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?

But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.

And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob. (Isaiah 49:24-26).

In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.

Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. (Isaiah 54:14-17).

But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.(Obadiah 1:17).

Great deliverance giveth he to his king; and sheweth mercy to his anointed, to David, and to his seed for evermore. (Psalm 18:50).

 

 

 

 

 

 


Comments

Post a Comment